5 Things I learnt from my trip to Goa:
1. The simplicity of being: In Goa there is time to simply ‘be’ rather than be doing something, making something, trying to be something. It just let’s one be, just the way they are.
2. Nature is hardly ever given enough credit for what it can teach us. Sometimes all you need to awaken yourself is a vast ocean spread out in its unbelievable splendour and the horizon which curves at a sunset evening making you see that the earth is indeed round.
3. Eating is a pleasurable activity and not to be crammed up between an event, a meeting and a race to finish before deadlines.
4. Comfort calls shotgun while fashion takes the backseat.
5. It is a place everybody should ‘live’ in and not just visit to slow down and get a perspective on themselves.
Orange Dress – Thrifted, Bandra
Bag – Elle Fashionwear
Ring – Gifted
Earrings – Blur
Gold Sandals – Asos.com (Shop Similar)
This is the last post from the Goa series, shot amidst lush greenery after a delicious meal at Terry’s overlooking the sea and the ferries.
Photography by Ankita Shinde