My Fashion Rules:
1. Fashion is meant to be fun. You don’t have to have a perfect body to enjoy fashion. It is for anyone and everyone. I have so many friends who are far from skinny and have a really great dressing sense. They make it work for themselves and create a unique look which is their own.
2. Magazines are meant to inspire. Look at pictures and appreciate the beauty on the glossy pages but never question your own.
3. Makeup is meant to be experimental. It is great that you have that favourite go – to shade of lip color but once in a while give it a miss and try something new. You may like it or you may not.
4. Lengths are meant to be played with. Have a healthy mix of mini, midi and maxi dress in your closet. It will make dressing up enjoyable.
5. Hair is meant to not look the same. This is my new rule. I have been pretty lazy when it comes to hairstyles but wish to start playing around now. Its never too late, right?
6. Heels are meant to be sexy. So flaunt a good walk when you wear those. Look for a pair of comfy heels. For the cynics out there, yes, ‘comfy heels’ exist.
7. Working out is meant to make you feel better. Even if you hate it, you WILL feel awesome after you do it. So just do it in the first place rather than procrastinating.
8. Accessories are meant to makeover. Any outfit will look entirely new with a new set of accessories. Always a good investment.
9. A Shopping Budget is meant to exist. And it is not to be exceeded. Ever.
Necklace – Youshine.in (Shop)
Top – Atmosphere
Skirt – Asos.com (Old)
Bag – Metamorphosis
Heels – Thrift
On my eyes – Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara
On my lips – Sportsgirl Juicy Watermelon Matte
A bright and colourful look featuring this pretty ombre necklace from Youshine.in This one is surely a beauty! Going for completely plain eyes after so long only with a few strokes of mascara and a bright pout.